I must admit .. I had a blast playing with September's goodies from the Horror Haute. With Goodies from Lamp*Light,Hysteria, ::Squek!:: and Kre-ation to start me off.. What more could a goulish girl ask for?!


Pictured here is a deliciously bloody ..form fitting mesh outfit from Lamp*Light.. complete with crowbar and tool box as well. Finishing this spooky hall way look is the make up Sinner from Kre-ation, Sinistre lifeless eyes from Dead Apples and Cross Meets Spikes gloves (and spikes of course) From ~.:.Hysteria.:.~


Below we got a little more hands on with the victim and boy did they put up a fight.. I must remember to burn the evidence of the fight in the Bloody Mesh Tank Top from ::Squek!:: However, the brusied and cut face will be harder to hide (Courtesy of ~*~Souzou Eien~*~ the Broken facial wounds tattoos) Good thing in the struggle I didn't break my nice new widow nails from :{MV}