As I have been invited by my Enabler Buddy Punky to post on her blog  (she enables me to shop addiction BIG TIME and feeds my gotta have more more more pretty stuffs) and show off the many random faces and outfits that is Ana! Here is my newest avi tweakage! I'm an Elfin Neko (gotta keep my tail) but for my outfits I like to mix and match alot....A little from here and a little from there. So here is my current *where do I get those* places!!!



My shape is from -SU!- called (Miha Shape)
My skin is from :::insanya:::  - was actually a join our group gift skin
Elf ears from A&Y called Elf Ears - Cyber
Hair from .:ARI:. called  Ally 2 *blacks*
Body tattoo found at Endless Pain Tatts called Drink Fight F*uck
Tank top found at -SU!- called Anywhere Tank Light Grey BOX
Army pants found at [NV]  called ZERO BAGGY
Boots found at *DL* called Baggers Ladies - MESH heavy grunge boots